- What if there were 13 'months' in a year + 1 extra 'year day' each yearend plus 1 extra 'leap day' every leap year (about 1.25 days/year) Let's call the new 'months' a 'cycle' of 28 days and let's call the extra cycle/month 'newSol' at mid-year Why? Because the earth circles the sun every 365.25 days in a year. 13 'months' x 28 days is 364 .. only short those 1.25 days
- Week numbers 1-52 will correspond to Cycles 1-13. Every few years a 'Week53' will occur, like a 'leap week' ..
- Seasons simplified: A full-year is 52 weeks, half-year is 26 weeks, and a quarter-year (a season) is 13 weeks .. ignoring 'leap week's
- So what would that look like? Say if my week started on Sunday .. like in USA/Canada
- What would an automatic Calendar generating spreadsheet look like?
In the great covid shutdown, I was in quarantine and a bit bored .. so I asked myself:
My mom (and my grandkids) couldn't be at all my public speaking assignments, so I post them here for them/her and you to read ..